|| > General Information > PACRIM 11 FAQ
- How can I pay for the registration fee?
- You can pay the registration fee by credit card via online system or by bank transfer.
- Is it possible to pay the registration fee at the venue?
- Yes, It is. However we recommend you to complete the registration before coming to the conference to avoid congestion and spending too much time at the registration desk. Also, If you are an author, we strongly recommend you to pay in advance to confirm your participation. If there are any reasons you cannot pay in advance, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I get the receipt for my payment?
- The receipt will be distributed with your name badge at the on-site registration desk.
- When is the registration desk operating time?
- Registration Desk will be operating all day while conference is running. Detailed time schedule will be announced when the technical program is set.
- Where is the on-site registration desk?
- Registration desk will be organized on the 3rd floor of ICC, Jeju. Floor plan will be updated in the near future.
|Accommodations and Food near ICC
- How do I book a room for PACRIM11?
- You can make a hotel reservation via online system. PACRIM 11 organizing committee provided special rates of rooms for our participants, and we recommend to book in advance since the time is a peak season in Jeju.
If you have any troubles or questions on reservation, please contact at email@example.com
- I want to check more on accommodations to stay in Jeju and Korea.
- We recommend you to see the web-site run by Korea Tourism Organization.
- Do you recommend any good restaurants near ICC?
- There is a lot of special cuisines are available in JEJU. You would love to experience variety kinds of foods. Please click here to see details.
* When you go on to the page, please click “Global Service” to select English on the Right top of the Menu.
- Will there be shuttle buses from hotels to the venue (ICC)?
- There will be shuttle buses for PACRIM 11 participants for sure. However, buses will cover those hotels which are located at non-walking-distance place.
Detailed information and schedule on shuttle buses will be up on the website in the near future.
- What is the easiest way to get to ICC from Jeju International Airport?
- If you are coming from abroad, we recommend taking Limousine bus from Jeju International Airport. (NO. 600). They are comfy and fast.
- Do I need to apply for Visa to visit Korea?
- If you are coming to Jeju directly from abroad, you will not need VISA to come in. However, if you stop by Incheon International Airport or other airport in Korea, you have to get a VISA.
For more information on VISA, please visit here:
- Where I can ask for invitation letter for visa process?
- For invitation letter, please contact Pacrim11 secretariat to firstname.lastname@example.org To issue the letter, please download the form to fill out your information and send it at email@example.com.
- Will there be exhibition this year?
- Yes, there will be. You will be fun with variety kinds of booths.
- I want to check on presentation guideline for speakers.
- The presentation guideline will be announced via website when our program is fixed.
- Will there be any journals published?
- It depends on each symposium’s organizers. By far, Symposium 8 only has been decided to publish journal, and you can check on our website.